Tuesday 13 December 2016

Xmas Chronicles | The Wanderer's Advent Calendar (Day 12)




We're half of our Advent Calendar for travelers and, I've realized it today, less than two weeks from Christmas. Are you on schedule for your preparations? I'm not! You know, I used to send all this Christmas cards to my friends and family and, somehow, I loose that beautiful habit and I think many of us did it too. Now we do it trough the social media and it's nice too, but I must confess that I love those old cards!






Some of you may be abroad, why don't you send a post card from the country or city you are now? And those of you who have friends and/or family living in a different country, why don't you write them your best wishes for the season on a card with a view of your favorite place in your home town. Or, if you have some great photos, make your own cards and spread some love.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot