Sunday 30 April 2017

April's Wrap-up






First quarter of the year is done and the balance is positive. A steady growth on our presence on social media and on the engagement of our readers is always good news, and trying to create new contents that interest and inspire those of you that read our work is a challenge that keep me motivated.

A sunny April was perfect to visit some places around Lisbon and check some nice day trips to present you. With the Wine Tourism series on my mind, visited some outstanding locations that I'll be writing about on the coming weeks. You will be amazed!

This month, I also walked along memory lane, and recalled some sweet moments spend in Algarve (South Portugal) years ago, bringing it to you on an article about my Favorite Hotels to Stay with Kids. Your feedback warmed my heart and I promise you that, this year, I'll come back to Algarve to bring you some of the very best things that are going on there.

This month, the blog started a new series called Tea for Two and (you guessed!) is on some great spots for having a delicious afternoon tea. I'll try to bring you a new one every month and please send me some tips on the great places you know.

Articles on Instagram are always a success and April's post on the Top 10 Instagram Spots in Lisbon was no exception. Now, I'm looking for great Lisbon pics from other Instagramers to write an article for May. If you think you can help, please leave a message on the comments section bellow.

I'm looking forward for what May can bring and until the next monthly wrap-up, leave you with the nine photos that are the Top 9 for April on our Instagram account. You can follow us there for daily photos and tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot