Wednesday 31 January 2018

January





2018 started with lots of work and less time to devote to the blog. Hope to catch up and find a way to organize myself in order to publish more regularly. Nevertheless, I've been once again in Porto and brought you a short article on my 5 Must Go Places in the city. Back in Lisbon, I've been attentive to nice places and architectural features of the city, to show you on IG Stories, so please check in to The Wanderer's Chronicles Instagram account to be up to date, I'll be waiting for you there.

Until the next monthly wrap-up, leave you with the nine photos that are the Top 9 for January on our Instagram account. You can follow us there for daily photos, tips and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot